Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final PLN Report

Like I stated in my first PLN, the teachers I have commented from my C4T have become a major part of my personal learning network. They provide great insight on what we have forward to in our very own classroom. As well as insight, they also give great advice on what we could expect. Therefore adding them to my PLN was a must.

Not only do I include my C4T as a part of my PLN. I've also included some of the sites and tools that we have used in our class. I feel as though we were given these tools in class for a reason. I'm sure that if they would not be valuable for benefit, why would we be told to use them. We may not understand now, but I am sure that when we get our very own classroom we will be able to utilize every tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment