Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K Summary April

In the beginning of this month, our class took part in the World Blog Challenge. This means that for three weeks straight I was assigned to watch and comment on the blog of a student in Australia named Angie. The first of Angie's post that I commented on was her post entitled April Fools!. In this post, she describes her love of April Fool's Day. She says that part she loves the most is making people laugh and that it is the beginning of another month. In my comment on her post, I told her that I guess it is pretty safe to say April Fool's day is one of her most favorite days of the year and that people usually celebrate that day here in Alabama. I also asked her what are some other days of the year she enjoy. The second post I read by her was Easter!. In this post, Angie gives readers her interpretation of the story about Jesus Christ and how he arose from the dead. Once again Angie did a great job on her post. I made sure to tell her in my comments. Not only did she give her perspective, but she also did research to back up what she had to say. The final post I commented on was actually a post where she thanked me and a fellow EDM 310 student, Natasha Sprinkle for reading and commenting on her blog. Not only did she thank me but she also sent me an email thanking me and asking me questions as well. This is actually the first time that a student actually responded to my comments on their page. I would like to thank Angie and ask that everyone please check out her blog from time to time. She is really smart and a great write. Here is a link to her blog. Angie's Blog.
The second student I was assigned to comment on is a student named Tucker. This was actually a video of Tucker reading the words "Rules", "Responsibilities",and "Relationships". Not only did he read the words, he gave his very own definitions and examples of the words. In my comment, I applauded Tucker on his comprehension of the words and reading them. I suggest that everyone take a look at this video. It's really inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment